Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates

Hello Everyone!
I'm so sorry because I know I have been a really bad blogger.

I wanted to let you guys know that we have updated our vendor's links on the right. We have some new vendors that we absolutely love. Make sure you check them out and let them know you heard about them from Lola Events.

In honor of our vendors, we will spotlight a vendor each month. We will give you a brief description about who they are and why they are a part of the Lola Events Favorite Vendor's List. If you are a vendor that has worked with us, please contact me for more information.

Also, we have added the "Follower" gadget to our blog, so please make sure you register and show your support. After most of you have registered, we will pick a follower each month for a free gift! So, go on, Follow us and pass on the word!

As always, thank you for your support.

The Lola Events Team

No comments: